BioInvent is generating value for shareholders by employing its antibody and cancer biology expertise to identify antibodies with novel mechanisms-of-action and novel oncology targets. The Company employs this approach to generate therapeutic immuno-modulating antibodies that can be developed for a broad range of cancer indications. The Company plans to bring these antibodies to the clinic through its own resources and together with partners.
To achieve these goals the Company is currently:
- Progressing clinical development of our lead antibody BI-1206 for haematological cancers.
- Advancing our innovative pre-clinical Treg immuno-oncology programmes identifying antibodies to novel targets and with novel functions as well as antibodies that address validated targets such as OX40 and 4-1BB.
- Developing a pre-clinical portfolio of first-in-class antibodies targeting tumour-associated myeloid cells in collaboration with Pfizer.
- Collaborating with Oncurious on the development of TB-403, a potential treatment for paediatric brain cancers.
- Generating further revenues through antibody contract manufacturing and technology deals.